Balloon Packages Help! Do You Know How To Catch Flying Red And White Packages Carried By A Balloon On Animal Crossing For Wii?

Help! Do you know how to catch flying red and white packages carried by a balloon on Animal Crossing For Wii? - balloon packages

I was directed to be near my house in Animal Crossing for Nintendo Wii and suddenly saw this packet to pass a balloon, but do not know how to open it or even caught. If it helps, I have a package in my mailbox opened. The letter had said "mama" and the same packaging that I saw floating in the air was in the envelope. The letter read something like this:

Dear Nicole,
I hope you will be in the new environment and just about EAIS here is a little bit accustomed to for you!
Love,
Mom


I could really help on this point. Thanks for the help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment