What Wall Colors Go Well With Teak/cherry Flooring What Bedding Colors Go Well With Beige Walls?

What bedding colors go well with beige walls? - what wall colors go well with teak/cherry flooring

I just changed my new house has beige walls, very beige, "says the manager.

What kind of colors that illuminate the bed in the room?

I love the colors locked - a little rest and relaxation. I do not want dark brown, like others in the apartment walls are dark brown.

Thank you very much photos or bedding sites ideas would be appreciated! : O)

3 comments:

Dante M said...

I was quite an inhabitant of the apartment for 18 years and found that the paint at incredibly boring. I usually try all the tricks I could find to make a dark beige ground and then found two big ideas. The first is to buy a large quantity of material and not to make a mixture of strength. Do not use the web as wallpaper permanently, so that you can take, when to leave you. Just be sure not to use glue to. Another possibility is a huge mural. You can order any photo into a program called rasterbator download (you can not name you) afraid to cut the program will skip the image and then it takes several pages in the print environment. The most important fact was something like 1500 sheets of paper. I know these are the color of the beds, but in a much more pleasant and elegant color to add toin a room. If you are determined to paint and art Beding prove only a primary network and add chocolate colors. Add red and bold to increase the sensibility in a room.

http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

by the nature of the program is free

spazzy said...

I have the beige walls and bed linen is black with leaves color beige, white and second litter is beige and gold, black and shades of color, light, not the room, but I want to sleep because no sunlight reaches and relaxing and comforting me

Chelsea said...

Maybe like .. Moss green earth, red, blue, bold, warm, Deep Purple, to be honest, it depends on your style.
But here are some quilts IKEA

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/catego ...

Post a Comment