Crest Glide Could This Be An Allergic Reaction?

Could this be an allergic reaction? - crest glide

Do you know the crest strips slide floss? Do you know the taste of dental floss? Now I have lately with Crest dental floss and put my mouth completely, it starts to burn my lips, my tongue is numb, my throat feels as if something is taken from her, and my language course, which is deaf to the tingling begins. Is this normal or is this an allergic reaction?

Sorry if misspelled words. In my sleep like hell.

2 comments:

PiscesWo... said...

This is definitely an allergic reaction. Using stop before a more serious reaction. You can take Benadryl in order to remove the sting, but inflammation of the throat may not disappear very serious and dangerous and needs to go to the emergency room or get worse quickly. In the meantime, try taking 2 pills, Benadryl (25 mg per piece) or the formula of the child) (liquid, which still works better. Talk to your doctor about this reaction, it will be important if you need some sort of oral surgery in the future, it can dental composites, which you are allergic. Hope you feel better soon ... Good luck!

cowboydo... said...

I would immediately cease to end up with a different brand or even completely.

Post a Comment